profile_image
작성자태양신 조회 1회 작성일 2022-01-02 04:48:17 댓글 0

본문

PS301 Pulse Basic Strum, #1 Groove, in C

PS301 Pulse Basic Strum, #1 Groove, in C
Traditional Hawaiian Vamp: D7-G7-C
Recommendation:
Power Strums 301 Audio Tracks 1, 10, 19 [Slow-Medium-Fast]

Power Strums 101 Method is a `Ukulele Strumming Method created and developed by Lanialoha Lee. All Power Strums 101 Method video is connected to the official audio tracks available on Power Strum 101 Method CD Series. This program was implemented and taught by Lanialoha at the Old Town School of Folk Music for 20 years and is now delivered at the Aloha Center Chicago located in Chicago's northwest neighborhood. For more information please visit www.Lanialoha.com, www.powerstrum101method.com, www.ukulizeIt.com, and www.alohacenterchicago.org.

Aloha and Mahalo for your support!

PS301 Pulse Basic Strum, #1 Groove, in F

PS301 Pulse Basic Strum, #1 Groove, in F
Traditional Hawaiian Vamp: G7-C7-F
Recommendation:
Power Strums 301 Audio Tracks 2, 11, 20 [Slow-Medium-Fast]

Power Strums 101 Method is a `Ukulele Strumming Method created and developed by Lanialoha Lee. All Power Strums 101 Method video is connected to the official audio tracks available on Power Strum 101 Method CD Series. This program was implemented and taught by Lanialoha at the Old Town School of Folk Music for 20 years and is now delivered at the Aloha Center Chicago located in Chicago's northwest neighborhood. For more information please visit www.Lanialoha.com, www.powerstrum101method.com, www.ukulizeIt.com, and www.alohacenterchicago.org.

Aloha and Mahalo for your support!

P0301 Explained - Cylinder 1 Misfire (Simple Fix)

The FIXD wireless OBD2 scanner and free app for iPhone and Android translates your check engine light into plain English so you can rest easy. In this video, we explain what OBD2 code P0301 means and possible causes.
P0301 means cylinder number 1 is experiencing misfires.
A misfire occurs when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder. The efficient burning of fuel is essential to engine operation as the combustion of fuel is what provides the energy to power the engine. A misfire from one or more cylinders can be caused by many reasons from a faulty ignition system, fuel system, or internal engine failure.
When P0301 occurs, it should be fixed immediately as long term driving with engine misfires could cause consequential damage to your engine. Many times, P0301 occurs when there are worn-out spark plugs, spark plug wires, or a faulty ignition coil.

Want to learn more? Check out our blog ➡️ https://www.fixdapp.com/blog/p0301

Get FIXD 67% OFF (only $19.99) ➡️ https://fixd.me/youtubesale

Upgrade to FIXD Premium and save 50% ➡️ https://fixd.me/premium

0:00 P0301 - Cylinder 1 Misfire
0:42 What is a Misfire?
0:57 Four Stroke Combustion Cycle Explained
1:30 What Causes a Misfire?
1:39 Common Cause of P0301 - Vacuum Leak
1:55 Common Cause of P0301 - Fuel Leak or Congestion
2:18 Common Cause of P0301 - Ignition Coil or Spark Plug
3:41 Other Possible Causes of P0301
4:18 Happy Driving!

#FIXD #P0301 #checkenginelight
Nick O : So I still don't have any friends. Any other hints on how to make friends?
Zeberka : Thank you for the video. I have a misfire code on one of the cylinders. After doing various diagnoses, it has been definitely determined that the issue is with a bad ground wire on the fuel injector connector on the cylinder with the misfire code.

I replaced the entire ground wire for that cylinder with the misfire code from the fuel injector connector all the way to the ECM just to be sure, even though I didn't even see a broken or chewed up wire. This didn't resolve the issue.

The car has a V6 cylinder and I also diagnosed the other 5 fuel injector connectors. The ground wires for all those 5 fuel injector connectors are fine.

Since replacing the ground wire didn't resolve the issue, is there anything you can suggest I try out at this point?

For the time being, as an alternative method, I decided to splice and share the functional ground wire from the adjacent cylinder. In other words, I now have two fuel injector connectors sharing the same ground wire. This method has worked and has resolved the misfire issue. However, my concern is if this method is an acceptable resolution or is there any type of downside or hazard this could cause? Thank you!
J.Squire : Great video and valuable information to use especially when you have to be your own mechanic like I am. If you want it done right you better learn how to do it yourself.
B Teem : Thanks. I was too concerned about what it could be.
Now that I have your info, I'm planning to investigate before allowing some mechanic to rip me off. ❤
Tara Dobbs : Thank you for making this channel. The more I 'relearn' what my dad taught me, the better.

#ps301

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,536건 7 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ibd.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz